Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Brainstorming How to Start Writing a Book Made Simple

I started this blog years ago and have not written as much as I imagined. So many movie stars I grew up with have died recently, the latest being Shirley Temple, it is more apparent that I do not have forever and at any time even I could die.
I have no doubt that there are many others that want to write too and would like to shift from one day or I should start to actually writing.
I have spent well over thirty years saying I should write a book. How long have you been saying it?
I now have a realization of how to make it happen which I will share with you now.
When you want and have the desire to write, MORE then anything else, you will. Until then you most likely won't.

I finally want it more then just about anything else, do you? If so I will share my process with it and I welcome you to share what works for you as well in future posts under the Labels, "How To"

No comments:

Post a Comment